This is for you: http://artsypeacock.blogspot.com/2014/07/to-my-interwebs-family.html
Recent Updates Toggle Comment Threads | Keyboard Shortcuts
TROYE’S EP I CAN’T WAIT HAPPY LITTLE PILL IS SO GOOD OHMIGOSH ASDFGHJKL;
I keep forgetting to go on here! How’s summer? Updates and random things compiled in a list:
1. I’ve been playing tennis, as usual. But starting in 9th grade, we actually have a team at the high school so that should be interesting.
2. I don’t like marshmallows plain. I don’t like pretzels either, unless they’re the only option left or if they’re the soft kind.
3. I still like Nico.
4. I’ve made 3 videos so far on YouTube!
5. I got a new blog design, and I’m hoping to keep this one for a while. :P
6. I am NOT going to get on Tumblr until the 50SOG craze is over. (Tumblr people on here, please tell me when it’s over. XD)
7. HIGH SCHOOL OHMIGOSH I’M SO EXCITED. Any advice?
8. My hair has grown back to my shoulder now. I think I want to keep it like this because I like swinging ponytails. They make me have confidence.
9. I am a Ravenclaw. Okay? Okay. Done. No more of this Ravenpuff-ness because honestly? I argue too much and things you don’t need to know. Got it? Good. (Also I took a test thingy that I found to be the most accurate one–Pottermore one? Please, that thing sucks–and proof: Ravenclaw, Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor. Not surprised. Although I expected Slytherin to be like, last on the list. XD)
10. I’ve been doing a drawing class which has been super fun. If you don’t have anything to do over the summer, take one of those. They’re great and you learn a lot.
11. I don’t like toppings on my ice cream. (Okay, now I’m just saying random facts about me that you/and I may not have known before…)
12. I got an Instagram and a Kik…I also have a Snapchat, but I’ve had that before…I just don’t use it much. Only to send random pics to Kenzie. XD
13. I’M DOING CHOIR IN HIGH SCHOOL HOLY CRAP I’M SO EXCITED OHMIGOSH ASDFGHJKL; I’ve always done orchestra in schools, as you know so this is going to be such a different experience for me, hopefully…XP
14. This one is mainly to Nina: I’m okay with make-up now, even though I don’t use it…My parents would kick me out of the house if I had smoky eyes or whatnot. Eyeliner is cool…
I guess that’s it for now? I promise I’ll try to be more active on here and not to forget about Terces. >.<
Have a wonderful day and think magical thoughts,
Hey. My name is Robin. And I’m really obnoxious and boy crazy. (Insert peace sign emoji here)
Uh. So. I guess we’re doing life updates. Sounds chill.
I just spent a week at college. I met boys. We’re friends. Life is chill. I met girls. We’re friends. Life is chill.
I have a stress fracture.
I eat a lot of Doritos lately.
I’m pretty into wombats. They’re pretty cool animals.
I didn’t grow out of anything besides my light up sneakers last time I checked but hey maybe I’m biased. ;)
I have words like to say. When don’t I. No psych or thoughts behind these things. Just what I’d like to say.
Life hands people some screwed up stuff sometimes. And you know what. I lived a lot of weird crap this past year. And stuff changes. And I’m really freaking happy with who I am right now, how I look, and what my friend group and future look like. I understand that change is super duper scary for a lot of people. Hell, it’s scary when you live it. But you know what. The one thing this year taught me above else is that what other people do and say does not have to affect you at all. And when someone begins to live their life how they want to, if they’re not harming you in a way that you cannot move on from, avoid, or peacefully confront, you let them be. And you don’t judge. Because you have no idea what’s going on with people a lot of the time, and it might be really hard for them to be who they are. And if you decide you have an issue with who they are because IT’S DIFFERENT OR NOT WHO YOU ARE there is a problem. And it’s not with the other person.
It is my greatest of hopes that you all are safe, happy, and living life how YOU want it to be. Don’t let the negative vibes of others bring you down because there is nothing you guys deserve besides total happiness. I look forward to hopefully continuing to know you guys are growing up, changing, and learning. Because what is life without forward movement.The best of luck navigating the waters of life until I talk to you guys again.
“If life is just a gamble
Gamble if you want to win”
Wotcher! Okay, so I stalk this website to death but I never post on it anymore. Which is for a multitude of reasons, but mainly because I’m trying to cope with the fact that there’s never going to be a Terces neighborhood (don’t ask- it was a me and SD thing) and we’re all growing up and the oldest former Tercesian is graduating high school next year.
So I guess you want to hear about my life? I’m in France, and it’s actually my last night here. We were in Paris for a week and then in Nice for another. It was pretty radical, I guess, although I hate traveling with my parents. My favorite part was probably the Louvre, which I expected to hate because I really don’t like classical art but actually loved because it was arranged in a very thought provoking way- chronologically from the very beginning of people making “art” to art becoming one of the key structures of humanity’s.
I still love mail and make mail art and i currently have 12 penpals. Yes, 12. So that’s fun.
I don’t know. I’m not a very exciting person. I’ve been on a Spiderman kick recently, so flashback to SD’s obsession. I’m flying back out to the US tomorrow, which I think I already mentioned. And I think I’m going to force SD to come post something here.
Any of you British Isles people ever been to Gortin Forest Park in Northern Ireland?
Related question: will anyone bring me food on a daily basis so I can live there forever? o-o
Already gone, sadly. I go home in three days. I have mixed feelings about that, but it balances out to me being meh towards the idea.
Anyway. Favorite video games, anyone? My list is too long. I’ll write it later.
So I just searched my name in the search box, just to see how many times it came up. Well, I lost count, but it hasn’t been used since 2012, anyway. But anyhoo, reading our old posts, I was actually cracking up. Out loud. In a HOTEL LOBBY. XD I don’t laugh out loud that often. (The last thing online I laughed at was the Let it Go Google Translate version.) … Why isn’t the site still that active? Where in the web is Robin, anyway? Or SD, most importantly? Back then we had conversations of about five people going on at once. … Perhaps… we should schedule one? Before everybody goes back to school? Just a thought… (But still no using my real name. ._.) At least you’re still around, Paperclip. And Mina and Kenny, sometimes. And Lily and Zorganoth (what was her most recent UN?) sometimes, too, I just realized. (Mina and Kenny. T_T Stupid phone…) But anyway, all at once would be a pretty good turnout, you know… and maybe I could email SD, if her email address hasn’t changed. In the past two years since I’ve seen her. (Wow. How did that happen??? D:)
So I’m studying in the summer for an exam that I don’t even know if I’ll have yet.
HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME????!!!!!
FIFA WORLD CUP FINALS TONIGHT!!!!
Who’s supporting Argentina? Who’s supporting Germany? Who doesn’t care about the football world cup?
I’m supporting Argentina because MESSI and also I’ve been supporting them since the beginning- after England got knocked out of course :) I’m also going to be staying up until 2 am watching it like I did with the semi finals. Time zones suck, but I think that we’ve established that multiple times already.
Another update? Naaah. Don’t feel like it. Instead… ehhhhmmmm, what should I say. Ummmm, do you guys know anything about LoP? (Don’t bother Googling it, I made it up.) I can’t remember if I’ve ever mentioned…
I need to see HTTYD2!!! O_o Two more weeks to wait… I can do it… Gravatar change time!